Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm Back! And With Nutter Butter Balls!!!

Howdy hey y'all!!

 I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving, I know I did! I ate way too much, but it was totally worth it!

I know it's been way too long since I last updated my blog, but I hope this will make up for it. I have decided to break into the "candy" aspect of baking, and what screams Christmas candy like Nutter Butter Balls?? I decided to do a test run this past weekend in order to figure out if they would be delicious enough to pass out to friends and family closer to the holiday season. The best part about these? It only has three ingredients! I used an entire package of Nutter Butters (all but 5) cookie and creme, Fat Free cream Cheese, and microwavable Milk Chocolate. Sounds good doesn't it?

Here are my supplies! Simba was trying to help,
but that didn't last long.


First I crushed up the cookies with a food processor, I don't have an electric one so my arms got tired really quickly...I suppose I should have just put them in a freezer bag and crushed them with a hammer...





Then I added the cream cheese, I recommend adding it when it's room temperature, it's easier to mix it in then.





After that I took the mixture and rolled it between my hands into about 1" in size.





Afterwards comes the fun part, dipping them in Chocolate!!!! (Melt according to the directions on the package.)


Ok, I lied, here is the really fun part, after you let the chocolate set in the fridge you may eat to your hearts content!!



Enjoy your new Christmas Candy Addiction!!

peace&hearts,
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment